Orange boxes here, Orange boxes there, Orange boxes everywhere

Ooo, GF, that sounds so cute !!! i've a brilliant plan - i'd get the jap version for DH on the pretext that it's some manga thingy - and hopefully after he reads it (she gets the bag right ?) he'd be brainwashed and buy me a bag ! LOL !

Lyanna, Queenie - I am so glad you're here. I love SG gals.

Eliselady - I was alright up to my trip to Paris. I only fell ill when I returned to London, so the H shopping and museum hopping was unaffected. Oh well...I miss meeting you and attending the Christie's viewing together. Did you take any pics?

Tosca, GF - I will get my camera out tomorrow and post a few pages of the H Comics just for fun.

Oh! It's the cutest thing...mu lovely PF friend my peko:heart: sent me one - it's a comic book featuring Hermes. I couldn't read it (it's in Chinese) but one of the SA's at my store told me the story. (apparently she gets the bag in the end!LOL!)

tosca - you should try and grab one if you can - the pics are great!

I bet you enjoyed all the pictures even though you cldn't understand the words !!!;)

Lyanna, Queenie - I am so glad you're here. I love SG gals.

Eliselady - I was alright up to my trip to Paris. I only fell ill when I returned to London, so the H shopping and museum hopping was unaffected. Oh well...I miss meeting you and attending the Christie's viewing together. Did you take any pics?

Tosca, GF - I will get my camera out tomorrow and post a few pages of the H Comics just for fun.

LTC : do u love me too then ? keekee
;)
Thanks ! looking fwd to pics !! But pls do rest if you are still under the weather !!

LOL!!!! I took it in to show them, and they already knew about it (of course!). She just did a brief rundown for me...it's like a real comic-story...you can imagine all the staff standing there, listening in!!

LTC :heart:, this is a major haul by anyone's standards!!!!! I bet you outdid yourself this trip, didn't you?

So lucky of you to find the Kiss Belt! :yahoo:

CONGRATULATIONS on everything!

When you have a chance, would you mind posting a close up picture of the oval vintage gold buckle? I am just wondering if the new buckle I saw at the H store is the same. The one I saw has the same emblem as the Kiss belt.

I missed you too LTC. I do have some pics, only a few of the mini Kellys I sent to another tPFer who was thinking about bidding. I'll add them to the Christies thread. Take care of yourself.

LOL!!!! I took it in to show them, and they already knew about it (of course!). She just did a brief rundown for me...it's like a real comic-story...you can imagine all the staff standing there, listening in!!

that's really sweet of the SA !! was the dear doorman M there too ? :smile:
i miss the SYD SAs !!

LTC : sorry for highjacking the thread ... back to your goodies :smile: