To many choices please help me choose my "bling" watch!

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
I have never posted here before since I want to avoid giving into too many addictions at the same time :sweatdrop: (every sub just has so many enablers...;)

I really want a diamond watch hubby is positive and would like to "spoil" me, so I get to choose among these three.
I don't want too much bling just a little to sparkle when light falls on it but not too much.

Which one should I get?

Attachments

• montremeyers.jpg
    montremeyers.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 121
  • montremeyersdiam.jpg
    montremeyersdiam.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 112
  • montremeyersdiam2.jpg
    montremeyersdiam2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 99
Thanks guys for your input .........it seems like I need to get all three :sweatdrop: no seriously this is hard.
Personally I like all three nearly equally.
First is simple and easy to carry second a little more bling bid dressier I would say and third even more bling but still casual.

Oh dear...

they look similar..try them all on, and you'll know which to get right away! congrats, they are beautiful choices!

You're right just that I fear not being able to do so. I will be in Paris next week so I certainly get to try on at least one, but I don't have much time and fear they won't have all three in stock.

I could theoratically speaking ask hubby to order all three and then return the two that don't fit. I don't know if he will like the idea and it's a real pain....hmmmmm

Thanks miss sooky for your input :yes: