Spill it... What have you been spending your Chloe Dollars on this Summer!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Ok, time for confessions! Now that summer has come to an end, what have you been spending your hard-earned Chloe dollars on?:nuts:

I'll start.... I have been a very bad girl this summer. I even had to sell a few Chloes to get this, but alas, I was swept off my feet and just had to! So my Chloe sisters, let me introduce you to my 32cm Kelly Gold in Vache Liegee. I love it, and hope to get a birkin soon, but I definitely still have my eyes on that capsule paddy! Damn I need to win the lottery:P

So, what have you been buying?

Attachments

• Picture 058.jpg
    Picture 058.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 111
In addition to my Chloes.....

I got a YSL Muse O/S , MJ Adina, and a Coach Pewter Daphne on its way...Very excited about the Daphne, have been lusting it forever...will post pic when I get her. But here is the MJ Adina...

Am waiting for the LV Murakami exhibit to open and will get a coin pouch to match my pandas.

Attachments

• 100_0718.JPG
    100_0718.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 70
Ok, time for confessions! Now that summer has come to an end, what have you been spending your hard-earned Chloe dollars on?:nuts:

I'll start.... I have been a very bad girl this summer. I even had to sell a few Chloes to get this, but alas, I was swept off my feet and just had to! So my Chloe sisters, let me introduce you to my 32cm Kelly Gold in Vache Liegee. I love it, and hope to get a birkin soon, but I definitely still have my eyes on that capsule paddy! Damn I need to win the lottery:P

So, what have you been buying?

:drool:

How many Chloe's went into this beauty, Jag? Atleast two that I can remember?!

I have no bags to share...

Did buy one of these though...

59092.jpg

I'd rather have a bag though. :crybaby: