Jimmy Choo Finally, A Pic of My Jimmy Choo Family.....

Equalizer

O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
Unfortunately, not the best pic, as it was taken with my cell camera. DH left with the digital camera, and it was my golden opportunity to take them out and play without hysterics.....
attachment.php

Attachments

• 09-16-07_0921[1] (2).jpg
    09-16-07_0921[1] (2).jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 202
Unfortunately, not the best pic, as it was taken with my cell camera. DH left with the digital camera, and it was my golden opportunity to take them out and play without hysterics.....
attachment.php

Oooh! I LOVE your Ring bags! :heart: I've seen Robyn's and Samantha's as well (they have the burgundy) and it's such a cool looking bag!

Fantastic collection! :tup:

The Nude Ring bag....oh my goodness! I was hoping to see your picture and not love it, but that did not happen. Dang it. Such a beautiful family you've got there!

Thank you all for your wonderful remarks. I love them all the most out of all the bags I have, and I have Gustto, Chloe, Dior, Marc Jacobs & Zac Posen. I am so sorry the picture is so bad. I will try to get the good camera from the DH and post better pictures. Samantha, I didn't even realize that the hardware was different on both black bags. Thanks for bringing that up! Great observation. Wish I was around when the Burgundy Ring bag that you have was up for purchase.

Anyway, have a great rest of your day everyone, and thanks again!!!

Thanks Equalizer for posting your pics! I really like your plum Malena. And the Ring bags...hmmmm I do not have one of those :drool: