denim: long lasting?

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
So when it comes to Louis Vuitton, I'm never 100% satisfied. I've gone through both a BV and a Saleya MM in about 3 weeks, and ended up getting rid of both. I'm just never completely happy with any LV I get (except my speedies, but I can't exactly have 10 of those...(can I?)). Anywho, I'm on the quest for the perfect everyday bag, and I can't seem to find it. I had my eye on the Trevi but decided it was a bit too 'stiff' looking; then I wanted an Azur speedy 30, but was afraid of getting it dirty. I really wanted something in damier since I'm not really a mono girl, but I don't know...now I have my eye on the denim baggy pm. Does anyone know how durable this fabric is? I'm sure it won't last as long as the mono/damier canvas, but does it stand up to everyday use?

I have 2 LV denim bags...had another but sold it. It is very durable. I got some spaghetti sauce on my patchwork speedy...it wiped right off. I was in shock!! I LOVE the denim line and always get a ton of compliments because it's so different!

I have 2 LV denim bags...had another but sold it. It is very durable. I got some spaghetti sauce on my patchwork speedy...it wiped right off. I was in shock!! I LOVE the denim line and always get a ton of compliments because it's so different!

^^^^^^^

OMG!!!
I would have died !!!!!
but I'm glad you were able to save it....
Now if THAT's not durable denim, I don't know WHAT IS !!!

I guess it can be long lasting if you take care of your bags. I've seen some re-sale denim bags that looks amazing and some show wear on the corners. I guess, overall, the fabric IS pretty durable.

I' ve got the pink and green and now the black. Other than worrying about the vachetta I have pretty much tossed them around. I'm really enjoying the black neo cabby, and there's no vachetta to worry about! They're tough and really durable, I love them and have gotten tons of compliments about them.

I love the denim! I have 4 denim bags, and I just sold one so I HAD 5! I also have 8 speedies in different fabrics of course, so if you like the speedy then just stick with that! ;)