Featured Listings - Are they worth it?

LT bag lady

MASTER ENABLER
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
I tried the featured listing today and I'm curious if anyone of you have tried this?

When I do a search on 2 words in my title, I get 30 items and mine is featured, but if I search on just the designer name, there are no featured items, not even mine. Wouldn't it come up when you search any of the words in my title? Just a bit confused.

I have noticed that featured bags sell for way more than not featured.

Any thoughts???
Thanks!

As a buyer, I did't even pay attention whether the listing is featured or not. What I am looking for is the item, seller's feedback, price, pictures and its condition.

As a buyer I tend to avoid featured items unless they're the only result of my search, and I'm desperate to buy one. My reason being featured items tend to get noticed by more people, which in turn brings more competition, and I'll end up paying more than I normally would if I won the auction.

More often than not I ignore featured items and look elsewhere.

As a buyer I tend to avoid featured items unless they're the only result of my search, and I'm desperate to buy one. My reason being featured items tend to get noticed by more people, which in turn brings more competition, and I'll end up paying more than I normally would if I won the auction.

More often than not I ignore featured items and look elsewhere.

sounds like somthing very much unlike garfield:sleepy:
but youre not alone, as i do the very same.
oh and i hate when the bag has like 8 days left and two idiots have already bid on it. at least wait a bit longer...

sounds like somthing very much unlike garfield:sleepy:
but youre not alone, as i do the very same.
oh and i hate when the bag has like 8 days left and two idiots have already bid on it. at least wait a bit longer...

Garfield makes the funniest facial expressions, he's awesome :biggrin:

Yeah I hate it too when there's a bidding war on an auction with 100000000 days to go...