Official Britney thread

Sexy sexy sexy...it's all she ever wants. Sluttier clothing, more skin, crotch shots....what is WRONG with this girl??? Why doesn't she just give in to the urge and start going around in public butt-naked? I guess the Maxim cover is the next best thing.....? It reeks of desperation. She's grasping and flailing for whatever attention she can muster up. Unfortunately for her, she doesn't realize that negative attention is not a good thing.

Like Cat said, Britney had minimal talent, her moment as a sexy teen icon is OVER, and she should just sit back and enjoy her kajillions. She needs to accept that all she EVER was was a "naughty schoolgirl" manufactured pop star with very little talent. Now that she's 25 and a mother of 2, she just doesn't fit into that mold anymore. Plus, it's not like she has the vision and uniqueness of someone like Madonna...who, though she's not the best singer or dancer, has smarts and class and was able to transform herself over the years and maintain some mystique.

OH MY GOD!! :wtf:

That is crazy! Poor Britney! How much more stress and bad-news does this girl have to take?!

The child support will only be cancelled if Kevin remarries (not bloody likely now), or, either Kevin or Britney passes away.

So okay, lets imagine that Britney and Kevin both live until they are both 80 years old.

Britney has to give $20,000 per month to Kevin for another 54 years.

$20,000 a month x 12 months= $240,000 a year.

$240,000 x 54 years....

That would mean by the time Britney is 80, she would have given Kevin a grand total of $12,960,000.

Twelve million dollars.

Is that for real??!

How is she gunna survive this?

I know when I saw this I was in shock. Now we all know the whole story why k-fed was ordering subpoenas so Quickly, mofo was going to have no check in the mail in November. I feel bad for Britney, but she will be able to afford it. I could see Britney making a comeback in the future. She has her money invested in a lot of places.

^^Exactly...K-Fed might be out of the limelight now, so everyone thinks he's the better parent..but c'mon..we all know that this is about the money.
that was why he was having a fit when Britney wanted the divorce....remember?

But come on..K-fed and Britney living till they're 80?!?! I don't think so!

Honestly, I liken Britney to Madonna, who has made tonnnnnnns of serious mistakes in her life and carreer - and people have many times shunned her with the "oh man - she's NEVER coming back after this one" - but she always does. I don't think now's Britney's time - but she could come back down the line and "oops!" - do it again.

Just my 2 cents.