What pen/pencil do you use with your agenda?

I use a BIC pen (I haven't found a permeant one yet) thats for my medium agenda... If i had a small one I'd get the small pink Tiffany pen thats $85.

I have the pink pen from LV (maybe called the "nail" pen?) that I use with my agenda. Not sure if it's "worth" it, but it's pink and cute, so I got it! LOL

I think I have the same... in my mini Koala w/ rose interior. It's worth it to me, to match. Heehee. I also use a hello kitty pen sometimes.

I have a Scheaffer gold pen for my Large Ring Agenda.

My minipen doesn't fit into the ring of my Small Ring, so I put it into the Cles I have attached. I use mine as a wallet, so the pen's in there with coins and my usb key. I'd love a proper LV pen, but for for $230!!! Plus I think any pen skinny enough to fit into that loop would almost be too darn tiny to write with. :Push:

I just don't put any pen "in" the slot, I have it hang by the hanging part in the pen slot rather than totally put in there.. so basically any pen that hangs around is fine !

ideally, i would love an lv pen...BUT, i don't think i could write with something that tiny. or else i would lose it (they're so little, i know i would...)

and the tiffany ones didn't fit. so i'm basically just not writing in there, lol.