Keys wrecking Vernis??

frostedbetty

Nov 9, 2006
Ok, so I like having my keys on a key chain, and I am looking into getting a Amarante Agenda and am wondering... Do any of you have problems with the keys dinging or scratching the vernis material?? How do the vernis agendas wear? I thought that a darker color would be good for color transfer (even with the finger prints :smile:) But now Im worried about my key wrecking it. Anyone else have problems with keys vs. vernis? haha..

i think i read somewhere that when keys are pressed against the vernis like when theyre in your bag it leaves a dent in the vernis. i forgot which thread i read about it though.

Ok, so I like having my keys on a key chain, and I am looking into getting a Amarante Agenda and am wondering... Do any of you have problems with the keys dinging or scratching the vernis material?? How do the vernis agendas wear? I thought that a darker color would be good for color transfer (even with the finger prints :smile:) But now Im worried about my key wrecking it. Anyone else have problems with keys vs. vernis? haha..

Nope, I toss my vernis cles around with keys attached, no issues.

My keys have never been detached from my bronze cles, for almost four years now- Its been tossed around not only inside my bag, but inside my pockets, jeans, jackets, car etc. Not a scratch. Vernis, is not as delicate as it seems, you'll love your new agenda!

I've had a pomme zippy wallet that I've been using daily since the beginning of this year, and it doesn't have any scratches, but I have to admit I baby it a little. I make sure that I put anything metal or sharp in the side pocket where it won't make contact with my wallet.