What Skins Can Violet Be Made In/With?

I love your violet chevre mysore Kelly, lux. I have been admiring nyfashionexpert's violet birkin for a very long time. Made some enquiries and it's just not offered in Asia. Even in SOs, it's so hard. My other fave colour is lilac chevre mysore :tender:.

When you have a chance, please kindly post an enlarged pic of your lovely Kelly in the reference section. I saw your post there.

Oooo .... curious why you're on a purse ban .... did you splurge on an exotic? :graucho:

Mrssparkles, will reveal soon:P:heart:
Get the one from nyfashion girl! It might take years if you want it to get it straight from H:graucho:

A friend of mine just recently acquired a 30cm Violet birkin in chevre at the H store!! It is truly divine! I've been in a Violet/raisin sort of obsession lately too!! But sadly I think I might have to wait a while!
Moviegirl, your friend is so lucky. It's just not possible to get a Violet or Raisin from our store at the moment, let alone Chevre.

You're one :tup: enabler! :biggrin:

MrsS, I say get it too if you really :heart: it.

I know you're going to be utterly shocked, Queenie, but I feel like I need to slow down in my Birkins collection. There are of course, so many bags that I want but slowing down is good for the rest of the year. Who knows when my Birkin order will actually pop up ... I really want to wait for that .... With the uncertainty of CDC, I really don't know what to think ... if Paris will actually deliver .... :confused1:

both raisin and violet are so beautiful. and there is one JPG raisin on ebay that i just adore.:drool:

and speaking of which, i think it's sold to a good home already..i hope a tPF member scored that baby.

I know you're going to be utterly shocked, Queenie, but I feel like I need to slow down in my Birkins collection. There are of course, so many bags that I want but slowing down is good for the rest of the year. Who knows when my Birkin order will actually pop up ... I really want to wait for that .... With the uncertainty of CDC, I really don't know what to think ... if Paris will actually deliver .... :confused1:
Sit back and enjoy your bags. :yes: Sometimes, a wait may not be a bad thing too. I hope your CDC order will go thru'.

I too am completely in love with Violet and Raisin!! I was offerred an opportunity to put in a special order for a Kelly, so I put in for a bi-color in Violet and Cyclamen. I have not heard yet if it's been accepted by Paris. Am hoping for good luck. I did not specify any leather request. Just color.

Please send good zens and good thoughts out toward the Mothership so this order might come through!!

My dream would be to someday land a violet croc Kelly or Birkin. Totally TDF!! :tender::love:

Happiest Birthday, bagluv!!!! Here's a little violet goody for you on your special day - just cuz you're so sweet!!! (shall I fedex it or deliver personally???) :heart:

attachment.php

Attachments

• violet porosus croc - createurs de luxe.jpg
    violet porosus croc - createurs de luxe.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 113
I have not heard yet if it's been accepted by Paris. Am hoping for good luck. I did not specify any leather request. Just color.

Please send good zens and good thoughts out toward the Mothership so this order might come through!!
Good luck to you, Lisa!! :flowers::flowers::flowers: I hope your order will be accepted by Paris soon.