What Skins Can Violet Be Made In/With?

I Have A Question, What Colors Do You Wear Violet With Most?

I Think I Would Go With Neutrals (Black, Gray ((A Dk, Gray!), Brown, White, Cream.....)...Of Course, So The Color Would Stand Out.

Now, Is This A Color You Would Wear Forever?

Gonna print this out and paste it on the wall (just like one member did with her Matt Croc birkin and she got it!). :smile:

To your question: I would wear it with neutrals too. :yes:

I :heart: That Story....I'm Going To Do The Same Thing As You:yes:

*** I Love The Thought Of Violet With Gray.....It's So 80's, But, It's So Chic 2007+++, Too!!!!!

A friend of mine just recently acquired a 30cm Violet birkin in chevre at the H store!! It is truly divine! I've been in a Violet/raisin sort of obsession lately too!! But sadly I think I might have to wait a while!

luxurylife88, your Kelly is Stunning:heart::heart::heart:!!! I have always wanted a bag in Violet, which is why I know a bit about this color;),.....but I really like BIG bags and it was hard to order a larger size and so I *hopefully* have had to settle for a bag lined in this color along with some accessories. Thanks for sharing your lovely pic!

Hi Mrs M! Guess what? DH said it's his favorite among all my bag.:yahoo:

How about a Violet Croc? :drool::drool:

attachment.php

Credit: Ebay (createurs*de*luxe)

OH MY GOSH THIS IS TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A friend of mine just recently acquired a 30cm Violet birkin in chevre at the H store!! It is truly divine! I've been in a Violet/raisin sort of obsession lately too!! But sadly I think I might have to wait a while!

Sounds Beautiful!!! MG ~ Both Violet & Raisin Are Just Exquisite (Addictive!!!).....I Will Be Dreaming In Violet ~ Scary!!!!:nuts:

OH MY GOSH THIS IS TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LL ~ I Agree It Is TDF ....... It's Fabulous Because It Looks So Different From Yours (Though Your's Is A Different Style Bag).....They Are Both Equally Beautiful (Your Kelly & The Croc Birkin) ~ You Could Have Both (In The Same Color) & Have Two Totally Different Styles:P......Sounds Good To Me;)

I'm on a purse ban... will reveal why later. Too guilty and shy to announce and expose still....

I love the croc violet but still on a ban.:hysteric::crybaby:

LL ~ I Agree It Is TDF ....... It's Fabulous Because It Looks So Different From Yours (Though Your's Is A Different Style Bag).....They Are Both Equally Beautiful (Your Kelly & The Croc Birkin) ~ You Could Have Both (In The Same Color) & Have Two Totally Different Styles:P......Sounds Good To Me;)

^ I Completely Understand:yes: ...Pm If You Want (Anytime!)

:heart::heart::heart: The Croc, Too! Now, Getting Hold Of It...OY! ......I Think I Will Sit & Stare @ It For A While;)

I'm on a purse ban... will reveal why later. Too guilty and shy to announce and expose still....

I love the croc violet but still on a ban.:hysteric::crybaby:

I love your violet chevre mysore Kelly, lux. I have been admiring nyfashionexpert's violet birkin for a very long time. Made some enquiries and it's just not offered in Asia. Even in SOs, it's so hard. My other fave colour is lilac chevre mysore :tender:.

When you have a chance, please kindly post an enlarged pic of your lovely Kelly in the reference section. I saw your post there.

Oooo .... curious why you're on a purse ban .... did you splurge on an exotic? :graucho: