FRANCESCO BIASIA Other New Styles

MOAbaggirl

Sep 12, 2007
NORDSTROM Mall of America now has these new Styles from Francesco Biasia as well. Star Crazy 3 (Patent) $368. The Sharla's Show (Silver and Bronze) $490. The Butterfly Glam (Green, Black, Taupe, Chocolate) $328.

Attachments

• Star Crazy 3 LG.JPG
    Star Crazy 3 LG.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 223
  • Sharla's Show LG.JPG
    Sharla's Show LG.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 233
  • Butterfly Glam LG.JPG
    Butterfly Glam LG.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 213
The butterfly bag is very cute.. but I looked it up on nordstrom.com... 328 for a bag that has absolutely no leather on it. Not even the handles, they're pvc.. the rest of the bag is nylon, no thanks!!!

I'm deeply in love with the large Sharla. It's the perfect bag for school but after purchasing my Paddy... I no longer have enough money to splurge on a bag that's almost $400. :[

I've checked out their website and noticed that their designs seems to be inspired by Miu Miu, Balenciaga and others. It's a bit flashy but they seem well made. I actually like some of the designs in there but I'm not a animal print person. Also noticed the Diva Dream collections which is the limited edition ones and they seems nice. Think I should check out their boutique to see the bags IRL.

The butterfly bag is very cute.. but I looked it up on nordstrom.com... 328 for a bag that has absolutely no leather on it. Not even the handles, they're pvc.. the rest of the bag is nylon, no thanks!!!

That is so funny you say this because I was looking at that bag in person today and was debating between that and another all leather bag by FB. Suddnely I had a reality check and thought "Why should I spend this much on a non-leather bag?" I didn't even realize that the handles weren't even leather!