Can you help me find a Botkier Cairo?

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
I have been on the internet for 3 hours looking for a botkier small/medium Cairo in grey. Of course I am also looking for a small deal as they are spency!

Please~ if you know of any codes/shops that are carrying it right now, let me know. TIA!

~Ghost:heart:

Well, I got mine in grey from Active Endeavors with a 25% off code. I will be returning it tomorrow, so if you're on the lookout, it should show up next week or so!

Are you looking for the hobo
71211-GRY.jpg

or the satchel:
71216-GRY.jpg

Well, I got mine in grey from Active Endeavors with a 25% off code. I will be returning it tomorrow, so if you're on the lookout, it should show up next week or so!

Hi~ Can you tell me why you are returning it? I am also looking at the Bryant...I did check out Lexie's auction. Looks good!

I may also be interested in the hobo! Not too picky...I have my eyes set on some COACH boots to match:graucho:

Hi~ Can you tell me why you are returning it? I am also looking at the Bryant...I did check out Lexie's auction. Looks good!

I may also be interested in the hobo! Not too picky...I have my eyes set on some COACH boots to match:graucho:
I'm returning it because I really wanted a grey bag and it was more of a taupe. Also, I'm 5'4", and it looked too ridiculous sticking out from the side...just too wide. I love the look of it from the front too, but ultimately, it just wasn't quite what I had in mind.

I'm returning it because I really wanted a grey bag and it was more of a taupe. Also, I'm 5'4", and it looked too ridiculous sticking out from the side...just too wide. I love the look of it from the front too, but ultimately, it just wasn't quite what I had in mind.

Thanks for your input!

I too want a Grey bag and am 5'4". I am glad I went ahead and purchased a Hayden-harnett Havana Hobo in grey. I will see if I like it...we shall see. Thanks for your opinions;)