My Bordeaux Speedy (still in car!)

sarah2808

O.G.
Jul 1, 2007
Well, I went on Sat. to Holts at Yorkdale and they said they had 3 Speedys in the basement and none of them were spoken for. The SA was shocked that I even knew about the Mirage line because she said this was the first she had heard of it :confused1: Anyway, she put one away for me after I played with it and I picked it up today. :yahoo: I do :heart: it. But I can't post pics tonight becuase it is still in my car, waiting for the best time to bring it in to the house.:sad:
It really is a beautiful bag and I am very happy I decided in the end to get it after seeing the pics here.

:banned: for sure till spring now.

Woo hoo congrats!! Yeah I usually go there too and the SA's aren't as knowledgable as us tpf'ers ;) Last week I told her about the Neverfull Damier, and the SA said "no, they'll never come out with the Neverfull in damier - it would never suit that style"...with her nose in the air as she spoke - I just laughed!! LOL!!!!

Woo hoo congrats!! Yeah I usually go there too and the SA's aren't as knowledgable as us tpf'ers ;) Last week I told her about the Neverfull Damier, and the SA said "no, they'll never come out with the Neverfull in damier - it would never suit that style"...with her nose in the air as she spoke - I just laughed!! LOL!!!!
They really aren't very knowledgable there. Last week I asked about the Mirage speedy and she said not till Nov. I knew that couldn't be right. So I went back this week. They often don't know the names of their bags. But it is a really busy store. On a Saturday P.M. it is packed!

Well, I went on Sat. to Holts at Yorkdale and they said they had 3 Speedys in the basement and none of them were spoken for. The SA was shocked that I even knew about the Mirage line because she said this was the first she had heard of it :confused1: Anyway, she put one away for me after I played with it and I picked it up today. :yahoo: I do :heart: it. But I can't post pics tonight becuase it is still in my car, waiting for the best time to bring it in to the house.:sad:
It really is a beautiful bag and I am very happy I decided in the end to get it after seeing the pics here.

:banned: for sure till spring now.

^^^
Are you hiding it from DH? lol....