step vs city

from the pictures of celebs (hayden) wearing the step, i didn't think they differ a lot e/w or n/s. i actually thought the city's more n/s. maybe cos of the slouch factor, jmo.

I finally got around to taking a side by side shot of my city and step after reading this thread yesterday. The proportions of the two styles aren't a whole lot different from each other. They are both about the same width but the step is a touch taller giving it a boxy silhouette.

Here is the photo. Eggplant city on the left, violet step on the right.

mvstep09.jpg

gallicaroses: yes, the step handles are taller/ have a longer handle drop than the city. I believe the city has about a 4" drop. The step has about a 6" drop so it fits on the shoulder nicely. :yes:

Thank you muraska and dabaicai for the comparison photos. Your bbags are beautiful. On a side note, I am just amazed on how people in this forum can "invent" words. I too did not have any idea what N/S or E/W meant! :nuts:

Thank you muraska and dabaicai for the comparison photos. Your bbags are beautiful. On a side note, I am just amazed on how people in this forum can "invent" words. I too did not have any idea what N/S or E/W meant! :nuts:

I did not invent these terms~ they have been used to describe bags before. Maybe do some research and you will find this term being used.