Cles? What are they good for??

M

Material Me

Just a quick question (since I'm still learning about everything LV!) LOL! So please excuse my ignorance, (or stupidness). :graucho: But I feel there are no better people to ask Than you guys! (All Pro's)!

What do you use your Cles for? I think they are really cute, but what do you do with them? LOL! Is it for Credit Cards, Keys?

Thanks in Advance!

I put my license, credits cards, etc that I might need to grab quickly. I put it on the d-ring in my bigger bags. I have one, and I really, really want one in amarante!

I use my cles daily for coins as I do not like my wallet to be heavy or thick when I use the coin compartment in my wallet. I never leave home without a cles. My favourite are from the monogram groom collection.

I put my license, credits cards, etc that I might need to grab quickly. I put it on the d-ring in my bigger bags. I have one, and I really, really want one in amarante!

Same here! Expcept for the fact that I have a cles to match every bag I have! I love them so much! I use one everyday!

I know it does work for a lot of people. I have to say, I have had a few cles and they don't work too much for me. This works very well for me though, my pochette mm.

Attachments

• img_0130.jpg
    img_0130.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 114
My Monogram Perfo (slightly larger than canvas pochette cles') is great as a wallet substitute. Fits cards, notes and coins AND I attach my keys to the chain, then stick in pocket. Very handy :smile:

f.jpg

I know it does work for a lot of people. I have to say, I have had a few cles and they don't work too much for me. This works very well for me though, my pochette mm.
I love it! That's adorable, as is the perfo one! (I really want the perfo speedy in Pink!) LOL!
Those are great alternatives!:tup:

They're very collectible, I think.. a nice way to try out a piece of each range without having to spend bazillions on the larger items! Plus it's also a quick, fun way to change the look of a bag by just clipping a different Cles aboard.

Here's some different looks I tried out and posted in the Cles thread awhile back..

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/the-double-c-cles-club-39970-19.html#post3626366

Mostly though I like using mine attached to my Agenda. http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/frankies-lv-collection-176583.html#post3744664 I started off doing this when I attached a Damier Cles to my Damier Koala Agenda which I use as a wallet. Into the Cles I put a mini pen and coins. Now I have a Damier Large Ring Agenda I have clipped my Cherry Blossom Cles to that too! I've got a red Epi Agenda MM on it's way soon and it's become such a habit now to put Cles into them that I'm now wondering what one to get? :P