does anyone else get watch thier ebay listings....

aemmy

momma of two
Aug 9, 2007
when it is getting close to the end... I end my stuff on Sunday mornings... I get my coffee and sit in front of the computer and watch the action... Is this sad, just me, or do others do this as well? Why do I find it entertaining to watch people bid on crap that I don't want anymore? LOL!

okay, well to be honest... I sit here and talk to the screen... things like, come on.... you know you want it.... etc... my DH thinks I am nuts!!! :wacko:

lol, i usually try to watch them. hitting the refresh button so many times in the last 5 minutes. saying "come on.. snipe..bid...bid" lol

I'd love to feel your pain, but my stuff isn't selling....:crybaby: I've had some people actually buy my items in the last minute with a BIN when it's been up for like 10 days.....:wtf:
Oh well. I'll live vicariously....

I can totally relate .. I like to sit here with a cup of joe as well and watch like the last 15 minutes .. there's a bit of a gratifying feeling from this ..

I'd love to feel your pain, but my stuff isn't selling....:crybaby: I've had some people actually buy my items in the last minute with a BIN when it's been up for like 10 days.....:wtf:
Oh well. I'll live vicariously....

I am not getting quite what I want for my stuff, but it is starting to sell again. the month of August was terrible! I was pretty much screaming at my monitor... "COME ONE PEOPLE!" :P it will get get better!

i watch too..but more so because i like to see who is biding on my items if i don't like their feedback i will block them or canel the bid so i don't have to deal with a fishy ebayer i do it at the end so they don't win my item