Any Hermes questions welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody! I found this forum quite a while ago but never thought abut joining it but after all I see that there are many Hermes addicts out there and probably my knowledge could be of interest for some of you folks! I am not pretending to be Hermes guru, not all but for the years I have established contacts with this brand that could be called intimate so I know almost everything from whithin. How it works. So if you have any questions on anything concerning Hermes - I would be happy to reply. Do not hesitate with questions or probably any help needed - I will try to do my best and if I cannot reply right away you will definitely get the answer within 24 hours (just time to have a breakfast with my Hermes pals). So...

Does this sound familiar? it's almost the same as the OP's post. This is from a thread started a few months ago by a person named BIRKIN_BAG_ADDICT.

*WARNING* this is a thread that was initially started by the infamous conartist Monaco Babe a/k/a paparazzi-girl a/k/a Moda-da. We leave this thread up for your reference only and to hopefully warn potential victims. While you can post questions here, I would strongly encourage you to start a new thread, or post in an already existing thread in order to have your questions answered efficiently. Thank you.

Hi everybody! I found this forum quite a while ago but never thought abut joining it but after all I see that there are many Hermes addicts out there and probably my knowledge could be of interest for some of you folks! I am not pretending to be Hermes guru, not all but for the years I have established contacts with this brand that could be called intimate so I know almost everything from whithin. How it works. So if you have any questions on anything concerning Hermes - I would be happy to reply. Do not hesitate with questions or probably any help needed - I will try to do my best and if I cannot reply right away you will definitely get the answer within 24 hours (just time to have a breakfast with my Hermes pals). So...

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/the-monaco-babe-thread-read-the-warning-first-12690.html#post211325

Status
Not open for further replies.