Lookie What A Friend Of Mine Picked Up For Me...

cadillactaste

Aug 3, 2007
I attached a link to an auction with great pictures of the handbag my friend just picked up and MAILED to my house...I was looking for a purse...And she sent me a message she was going to an Outlet...And I was like...:drool:...And was telling her I wouldn't know what I would do if I had a chance to go to one. And she said..."Show me a few styles you like and I'll see if they have them..." Wasn't that so nice of her...And now...Today I got to use my Coach Chelsea Field bag and got TONS of compliments on it while I was out and about doing errands and did lunch out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Coach-Brown...tcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ohhh I need to find a friend like that! :P all of the friends I have now think I need therapy for my addiction. I think they may be starting to plan an intervention or something!

VERY NICE, CONGRATS... wear it with a smile :smile:. By the way, can I borrow your friend? LOL

Sorry nutz4purses...I am not lending her out at this time...;)

ohhh I need to find a friend like that! :P all of the friends I have now think I need therapy for my addiction. I think they may be starting to plan an intervention or something!

aemmy...I have friends like that...But the sadest thing is I think my husband is the ring leader...:rolleyes: Some people just don't understand...:nogood:

Treat your friend to lunch, that was sooooooooo nice! Enjoy your new bag!!!
Coachgrl...I wish I could...She lives in another state...Thus the reason the bag was mailed and not hand delivered...I really need to think of something nice to do for her though...

What a sweet friend! Congratulations!
Thanks... And yes she truly is...:smile:

Very pretty, practical purse for fall/winter. CongratS! Today 01:35 AM
Toxicgarden...I believe that was her thinking as well...And I do agree with the both of you.;)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag!!!! I picked her up at the outlets this past Wednesday and have NOT stopped using her! In fact, I left the outlets w/ her filled w/ my stuff, came home, snipped her tag, and left to do more shopping, lunch at a pizzeria (dont have to worry about stains on pebbled leather!!!!) and she has not left my side since! She is lightweight, VERY comfy on the arm, and looks ADORABLE!!!! I cannot believe the amount of compliments I have gotten on her already! Wherever I go, someone says what a beautiful bag!!! I bought her in mahogany as well! She can be used in ANY kinds of weather, and you can take her ANYWHERE, even ickey places w/o worrying!!! Congrats on your new bag, ENJOY her and you have a WONDERFUL friend w/ GREAT taste!!!!

I'm taking her on a "date" tonight w/ my hubby!!!! We hired a babysitter and we are going out to dinner for a FEW hours!!!! I NEVER take my bags to restaurants, but I feel that w/ pebbled leather you dont have to worry about stains/etc!!! I bought the Chelsea pebbled leather large hobo today as well (in mahogany too!) What can I say? I am a BROWN BAG GAL!!!!!! LOLOL How are you liking her?