luggage tag as a keychain?

read its US$39 from the HeatStamp club

heatstamping for the tag is free

i think it can be attached to my keychain or used on its own...

or buy it as a gift for a friend as a personalised gift from LV...

I think it would be ok, you might have to get a large key ring to put on it. I there are is a picture of Jessica using a mono bracelet as a key chain... I say go for it, if it doesnt work for you attach it to a bag.

i wonder is it ok to use the smallest LV luggage tag as a keychain?

wonder will it be useful...:confused1:

okie...i intend to get a large key ring from the stationary shop and attach my keys and the tag together

would love to get it done soon so i can heat stamp my initials on the tag and smell the leather whenever i use my keys :P

Interesting idea....I have a Keepall and my luggage tag has been heat stamped with my initials.....just don't know that I would use it as a key chain though..interesting idea though! Maybe if it was a little smaller? Personally, I think it would be too big!

Hmmm, never thought of that before. You'd definitely need a very big keyring to hold your keys. But it would be really cute as a huge "charm" and could help you find your keys easier I suppose. Post pics if you end up getting it... I'd love to know how it works!

Did you know that LV makes an address tag key holder in silver and gold ??

Here it is:

Attachments

• p10779636_ph_thumb.jpg
    p10779636_ph_thumb.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 562
its $62 singapore dollar... over US$30 i think...

the leather smell is amazing...i am intoxicated by it. :drool:

when i open up my bag...i can catch the smell of the tag... :nuts::heart:

sorry for the blur pic..thats the best i can take from my camera phone

its really useful for me ... i can live without my hp but not without my keys .. hehe...:yes: