Chameleon Insert in Toki's

USArmyWife

Aug 25, 2007
Anyone else use one or am I the only one ? I use it in all my big bags ie BV, Corriere, Zucca ETC..., cause as much as I like big bags, I'm never able to find anything so I bought a Chameleon and im in love.... Heres a pic of my chameleon and everything that goes in it.

P1020322.jpg

I've never even heard of a chameleon until now... I know there are other purse organizers out there, but never seen this one.

I actually use two black LeSportsac make-up cases, a three zip (to carry my essentials) and two zip one (to carry my "just in case" stuff), to organize and store my stuff. Then when I wanna switch out bags, I just take out those make-up cases and don't have to worry about grabbing everything seperately at the bottom of my bag... Then if I'm carrying a big bag I'll take both of the cases, but if I'm carrying a smaller bag I'll just take my 3 zip case and leave the 2 zip at home.

what size is the insert you got there? im thinking of getting one but not sure whether i should get the medium or the large. i want one that can fit to a gioco, zucca, and bv

very cool!! i was thinking of getting a purseket for my mamma mia... haven't taken the plunge yet though!! I might have to consider this in the mix too now!!

what size do you use for your bv?

I think i have the xl sturdy. It has two removable inserts. So you can make the chameleon sturdy for square shaped or bigger bags, or take em out so it can fit in smaller more tight purses. Im thinking of getting one in every size tho ! lol

very cool!! i was thinking of getting a purseket for my mamma mia... haven't taken the plunge yet though!! I might have to consider this in the mix too now!!

what size do you use for your bv?

that's it! that's what it's called! a purseket! lol yeah i kinda like these chamaleons too!

i have the xl i believe. Fits in my corriere, BV, and Zucca. DOnt know bout the gioco since i dont have one of those. It doesnt fit inside the stelling tho i know that since the zipper on that bag doesnt open very far. Im sure itd fit in the Campeggio tho.