What is your opinion of this bag?

cupcake

O.G.
May 5, 2006
As most of you know, I am a black bag lover and all of the bags I own and carry are black. I am also quite conservative and typically like bags that don't have a lot of bling. I ran across this bag on eBay a couple weeks ago and immediately fell in love and it almost scares me because this is not a mokoni kind of bag, in that there's a lot of shiny hardware on it and it's quite busy. I think it's a factory store only bag and I was able to see it in camel over the weekend (the outlet I went to didn't carry it in black). Despite the color, I liked what I saw and I especially liked the texture of the leather.

So, I'd love to hear everyone's opinions! What do you think about it? What comes to mind when you see it? Please, give me your honest opinions - don't feel bad if you don't like it and don't feel like it would be rude to say it. Good or bad, I want to hear it all!

Here is a photo I pulled off eBay:

5898_1.jpg

Thank you!!

I saw this in camel at my outlet as well. When I first noticed them I didn't like it at all, but I gave it one more glance before leaving the store and began to think it was rather cute. I like the black even more.

Thanks, so much, everyone! I really appreciate and value your opinions. I was thinking the same thing - awesome with jeans!

Yesterday I called the outlet that's 10 minutes from my mom's house and they said they would hold one for me/her (for the weekend sale price). I think I'm gonna send mom over to Coach today!

I like it a lot. I don't consider it too busy or at all "blingy" - ala KVZ, BabyPhat, etc. I think it has some detailing done in a tasteful way and you could easily carry it with many casual outfits.