What is your opinion of this bag?

if most of your bags are on the conservative side, I think this would be a nice addition to your collection...I also agree with everyone else...very cute for weekends and jeans! Go For It!!! :graucho:

Very Cute! I saw these in the outlet this weekend, and I agree that the black is prettier than the camel. They're fashioned from a line from a couple of years ago, where the camel had brass hardware and the blue had gunmetal hardware.

Once you wear her, and get compliments, you'll feel more comfortable branching out. I'm picturing denim jeans, black turtleneck & black shoes/boots, with this on your shoulder, Fabulous!

Enjoy your new & fun purchase!

I also saw the camel colored one at the outlet, my outlet didn't have the black either, and I like the black much more. I'm not a bling girl either, and I like this bag. It's fun without being out there. The brass isn't too shiny either, which tones it down. I say get it :smile:

mokoni = :rochard:
git.gif

LOL!!!!!

Once you wear her, and get compliments, you'll feel more comfortable branching out. I'm picturing denim jeans, black turtleneck & black shoes/boots, with this on your shoulder, Fabulous!
And, this totally made be laugh because in the fall and winter seasons I LIVE in black turtleneck sweaters, denim jeans and black boots! Hey, are you spying on me?? ;)

Thanks, everyone, for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions. You've all gotten me really excited about this bag!! Mom went to the outlet yesterday and picked it up for me. She shipped it yesterday, too, so I *might* even have it today!!

I never wear or buy black handbags anymore because I am very passionate about color and for me, brown is my new black. Heh...

Although I haven't been drawn to a black purse in a long time, this one is nice because the details give it a bit more edge and visual interest - which is very important in my opinion.

Yay for mom and yay for my mail carrier! My new bag was waiting for me when I got home from work. Mom said that she sent it insured so I left a note in my mailbox authorizing my mail carrier to leave the box, which he did.

THANK YOU ALL, SO MUCH! Your nice words and opinions about the bag is really what made me decide to get it and I probably would have otherwise passed it up. I am so glad that I got it because I like it so much better in person than the eBay photos or in seeing the camel color. It's pebbled leather and the contrast stitching is a really pretty brown color. Now that I have it I don't think it looks BabyPhat - which was seriously my worst nightmare. I could never pull something like that off. A lot of gals can wear that stuff and look great but I'm way too old and fuddy-duddy to get away with it.

hobowear2-1.jpg

hobowear1.jpg

Here's the craziest thing - I have been on the fence about the Bleecker bags I got last week and I had a gut feeling that I wouldn't be keeping either one. As much as I liked both of them, I just wasn't feeling the love from them and I haven't once considered using either one. That's usually the tip off for me - if I am not dying to use a new bag it's probably not something I should keep. Now, here's my silly outlet bag, and I can't wait to use it! I might even switch over tonight! It's not really something I would normally carry to work but I can't keep my eyes off it. :P

Again, thank you all SO MUCH. I probably wouldn't have it if it wasn't for you!! :tender:

I like it!! I don't think it's busy at all. It'd definitely be cute with something more casual or with jeans.

ETA:
Duh.....read the whole thread........

It's so cute on you!! Now I want one......

Mokoni, this is a perfect bag for you! :smile: It's black but just a little bit jazzed up. I saw this bag in the outlets and fell in love with the wristlet. Since you love black bags, this will really rock for you.