What is your opinion of this bag?

I think its really cute. I have a camel demi flap from a few years ago that had some studs and rhinestones on it. At first, I didn't think it was my style and worried that it was too "blingy," but it makes a really cute evening bag and jazzes up dull outfits without being overboard. I think this bag would fill the same purpose and you'll end up loving it.

I like it a lot. I don't consider it too busy or at all "blingy" - ala KVZ, BabyPhat, etc. I think it has some detailing done in a tasteful way and you could easily carry it with many casual outfits.
Yes - that's exactly what I was afraid of. I don't want to look like BabyPhat! You couldn't have said it better. Thanks for the reassurance!

its cute, not too busy at all. i might prefer the camel instead, if i see the tone of the color. i used to be into black bags only, but i'm trying to branch out now. i have a lot of browns and whites in the closet, and i think a brown or camel bag would look fierce. :biggrin:

Here's the camel:

10931camelfront.jpg

I am thinking about getting one in camel for my mom -- she loved the camel way more than the black. How's that for a "thank you" gift for picking up the black one for me?? :P

I think it's cute -- actually I like it more in the camel than the black but either would be a really cute bag with jeans. If there was one in a mahogany brown, I'd be all over it! :tup:

I'm not a fan of the small soho hobo bag (it's just too small for me, it's not that I don't like the way it looks in general), but if you like that style of bag, I think that this is a cute one! I like all of the adornment.