Does anyone here feel like...

I feel the same way too. Before this forum I never thought about adding scarfs or charms to bags... and now I'm always on the look out for a new charm or scarf! I think it looks so classy with the added accessory!

i concur. when i purchsed my first LV - speedy 30, i carried it for a few days without a charm and i felt like something was missed. so i went back for the fluers and i love it! i get so many compliments and it definately sets my bag apart from the knock-offs.

I wasn't into the whole accessorize the bag thing at first, but now I LOVE it! It is so adorable! Damn LV for making us spend MORE $$$! *sigh*

I never thought about it before until tPF showed me lots of ways to accessorize my accessory. So I bought a few. LOL The good thing is that I'm okay with my bag going "naked" most of the time.

I wonder if LV lovers are more prone to putting charms onto their bags than fans of other brands? I guess that since such bags as LV are so uniform in terms of the materials used, putting a charm on is the easiest way to add your identity. Despite buying into the LV look, you're still individual.

^^ That's a good question Frankie!

Interesting to hear everyone's thoughts. I agree it depends on the bag as well e.g. I don't put anything on the MC alma and never on Mum's Le Tal when I use it. Probably because these bags have so much going on already!

I like my bags plain, but am tempted to buy an LV scarf and wind it through my petit Noe holes. I like that look.
The only keyring I'd like is the Speedy inclusion one - so cute!