Does anyone here feel like...

I feel the same way. I got my Neverfull PM three weeks ago, and for the entire three weeks I was on the hunt for the perfect (but affordable) accessory. I found it yesterday. I got a Coach Heart Picture Frame Charm from Macy's half off ($14!).
attachment.php

I havent gotten into the accessories yet. I like my bags plain for now. Maybe when I start running out of new bags that I like to buy i will start looking into accessories? I do have some accessories but for now I prefer to keep them inside my bag.

I think that the LV bags look fabulous with the pastilles and scarves on them!!! I can't get over it, I however don't feel the same way about other brands like Coach. IMO they are better plain!:graucho:

Sadly for my Visa I am always tempted by the pretty, shiney key chains in LV.:sweatdrop: As you know they are sooo expensive for something that basically just hangs off a bag and looks pretty. I also like bandeaus but at least I can also wear those in my hair and with shirts.

For me, it depends on the bag. I love dressing up my mono pieces with bandeaus or keychains. And my gold miroir heart looks great hanging from my pomme Houston. But I also believe some bags look better on their own, without any adornment. I feel that way about my exotic watercolor speedy. It's such perfection just as it is, that I don't feel the need to accessorize it.