LA/OC TPF MEET ON SATURDAY, OCT 6 ! Come join us !

Where would you like the Oct 6 Meet?

• Beverly Center/Rodeo Drive

• South Coast Plaza

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for organizing again! I had a great time last time. I guess my vote would be for Rodeo only because I have an appointment in Bev Hills that morning but I think I would actually prefer to go to SCP. I'm not going to officially vote though since I should be OK for either.

Haha, cute! I'm moving soon, don't know if I'll be there by then, plus, I'm obviously a newbie, but I'd love more information on what these kind of meetings are like. Anyone with previous experience?

Haha, cute! I'm moving soon, don't know if I'll be there by then, plus, I'm obviously a newbie, but I'd love more information on what these kind of meetings are like. Anyone with previous experience?

I hope you are able to make it. It does not matter that you are a newbie, everyone is welcome.

Here is a little about our last meet. (my 1st meet)
We had lunch at CPK in Bev Center then we visited a few stores.. at the Gucci store, the store manager kinda gave us some info and history on the Company. After that, some of use carpooled over to Rodeo Drive to walk around a little bit more and check out some more stores.

For some reason no one really bought anything at the Beverly Center. Then a few of us carpooled over to Rodeo Drive 2 people bought a few things at Tiffany's ;)and someone bought a ring at LV and another person bought some perfume at Doir.

We met for lunch at 11:30 and for the ones that went on to Rodeo we finished up at 7 only because the shops were all closing. You do not have to stay the whole time. Some people left right after lunch so you do not have to commit to a whole day if you don't want to.

You should join us it was a LOT of fun!!!!!!

Be sure to PM mrsjimmyh with all your info so she can send you an evite.

This sounds like a lot of fun! I've never been to a meet-up before...but I would be THRILLED to shop (well, I need to browse because I've done some recent damage on the bank account) with some real experts!

I'm in :smile: I voted for South Coast only because it's closer to me. But shopping is shopping and I can't discriminate!!
I haven't been to one before but looking foward to it!! Hopefully I won't be too fat by then LoL

Awww... Y'all will have so much fun!! I wish I can make it.
I'll be in L.A. a month later (the 2nd week of November) for a wedding, so just in time for the MOCA in L.A. with Murakami.

Anyhow, have fun!!

I am not sure if this changes anyone's mind that voted for SCP. I was just at the Beverly Center to see the new bags :heart: :tup:and I started talking to the manager and I asked her if she knew about TPF and she said one of her customers is always talking about TPF and she has checked it out a few times herself. I mentioned that we are planning a TPF meet but our last meet when we came in it was so busy no SA helped anyone. She said that if we decided on Bev Center I can call ahead of time and she will personally help us and give us her personal attention and give us a presentation just like we had at Gucci on our last meet. Then she invited me to the private event coming up. :yahoo: