LA/OC TPF MEET ON SATURDAY, OCT 6 ! Come join us !

Where would you like the Oct 6 Meet?

• Beverly Center/Rodeo Drive

• South Coast Plaza

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm sorta new here, how do I PM u for an evite?

Just click on MrsjimmyH name and you will see the option for PM. If that does not work just post here and ask her to PM you. If she PM's you you will see at the top of page on the upper right hand side under your name how many unread messages you have.

Attn: diann_co and violathebee I tried to send you a PM and you do not accept PM's Please PM or Email me so I can send you some info if you would like to join us.

Since the poll is so close (actually it is tied) MrsJimmyH and I were discussing having 2 meets one in BH and one at SCP. That way it would be better for everyone. It seems like a lot of people can only go to one location and not the other. We will have more info in the next week or 2. We will keep everyone updated.

Since the poll is so close (actually it is tied) MrsJimmyH and I were discussing having 2 meets one in BH and one at SCP. That way it would be better for everyone. It seems like a lot of people can only go to one location and not the other. We will have more info in the next week or 2. We will keep everyone updated.

Wonderful. I used live and grew up in LA and can't deal with its traffic anymore. I'd love to do the OC gathering if we end up having one at SCP. Thank you ladies for organizing this event. :yahoo::okay::graucho::yes:

Oh just to make it clear. I had someone ask me. The 2 meets would be on different weekends. A week or two apart. That way if you could only make one because of the location it would work better for everyone. And for those that want to do both are more then welcome to join us at both meets..

I am not sure if this changes anyone's mind that voted for SCP. I was just at the Beverly Center to see the new bags :heart: :tup:and I started talking to the manager and I asked her if she knew about TPF and she said one of her customers is always talking about TPF and she has checked it out a few times herself. I mentioned that we are planning a TPF meet but our last meet when we came in it was so busy no SA helped anyone. She said that if we decided on Bev Center I can call ahead of time and she will personally help us and give us her personal attention and give us a presentation just like we had at Gucci on our last meet. Then she invited me to the private event coming up. :yahoo:

LUCKY!!!~ i want to go to a private event too!!~ :crybaby:
anyways. what if i can't decide between the 2 locations? i really don't mind which one i go too. bah.

LUCKY!!!~ i want to go to a private event too!!~ :crybaby:
anyways. what if i can't decide between the 2 locations? i really don't mind which one i go too. bah.

Just vote for one... and if you can't make it to that one there will most likely another one the next weekend at the other location.

Hint hint wink wink... If you vote for BH the private event is Friday 10/12. I am sure if we ask nice, we may even all be able to get invites.

Just vote for one... and if you can't make it to that one there will most likely another one the next weekend at the other location.

Hint hint wink wink... If you vote for BH the private event is Friday 10/12. I am sure if we ask nice we may even all be able to get invites.

lol. o yea!!??!?!?! *votes for BH*
ok so i have to msg mrsjimmy right?