Food Sugary milk at the bottom of the cereal bowl...

orderandlaw

Oct 6, 2006
Sugary milk at the bottom of the cereal bowl: gross or awesome?

AWESOME. I wish milk came flavored like cereal. Sometimes I will even drink all the milk out of the cereal before I finish the cereal just to pour more milk in.

I used to add extra sugar when I was younger so I would have more to eat at the end of the bowl. So delicious!! I also love the end of the cereal box when you get all the cereal crumbs with the sugar milk... Yum!

Gross, lol! I've never in my life liked sugary cereal, even when I was a kid...I have a bizarre natural addiction to anything bran, with very little sugar. Loved those huge squares of shredded wheat, you know the ones that just came out of the box like a giant wheat log :P

Shivers. In my case, it would be sugary lactaid so definitely ick. I prefer to only slightly barely moisten my cereal. And, I drain the spoon of any liquid before every bite.

Awesome! I miss the days when I could eat cereal that way. I used to add more cereal to the leftover milk until it became almost sludgy, there was so much sugar and cereal crumblies in it!

My nutrition teacher was telling us that when she could not get her kids to eat fruit she actually would take a bowl of milk, cut up bananas, and sprinkle with a little sugar. She said they loved it, and it gave them potassium and calcium together and fruit!