I know it's a few months away but...

jenarae

Feb 23, 2007
Any idea for those who do dress up what your going to be for Halloween? It's my favorite holiday so i usually start thinking about it early...:shame:

I think i have decided to be one of the nurses from Silent Hill. I'm not usually into being "cute" for Halloween i like being scary!:devil:

Here's a photo of the nurse for those who have no clue what it looks like...
nurse.jpg

So how about you guys!?

jenarae, post pics once you have your outfit. Looks wild.

I most definitly will! I'm known to always have the "scariest" costume haha...so we'll see how I pull this one off...
I already been browsing ebay for the perfect nurse outfit, then i'll just need some gauze, fake blood, a bat, and some white stockings.
:smile:

My daughter was the Koala bear last year and the Flower the year before. I always buy Tom Arma for her. I'm thinking I will either get her the Lady bug or the Butterfly this year!

I never do Halloween! It's not such a big deal in the Netherlands. I'd love to join a Halloween party though - I've got a great vampire-dress!

We've got another holiday where we dress up, it's in Januari I think, it's called Carnaval, and that's a big deal here! I'm always a cat. My mother's friend does my make-up, it's really beautiful!