TREVI IS OUT - enable me please

kaka28

O.G.
May 21, 2006
the Damier Trevi is out as of today, i tried the bag on for ages and it was gorgeous

the gold hardware OMG it looked stunning. i tried the small which its not that small but i prefer the GM which is huge but i love huge bag.

the strap cannot be extended to be worn as messenger (i'm a bit diappointed with that) but you can wear it on your shoulder with either the strap or the rounded handles.

the bag has 4 studded feet. the SA was so nice she said the bag is hand made with lovely details (I AGREE) also not alots LV bags are made with feet.

I went on to show her the mono trevili on my cell phone, she thought it was the neverfull hahaha. she said neverfull are all sold out. i asked is damier neverfull coming she said 'No'

anyway i really love the bag but the price....small @ £700 somthing and the large @ £885. £885 for a canvas bag.....can someone enable me please......

i hope the price shown on display against the bag is wrong cos i really like the bag.

Also she shown me the new bag from the Onatah leather line. cant remember the name but it is the one that cost somewhat $3000.

in the US the trevi pm is $1425. it is a really nice damier bag. i think the shape is very classy. i'm really liking the 2 carrying options too. i like how i have that on the neo cabby.

the trevi is a permanent piece so you have some time to think it over. i'm planning on getting this later on too :smile:

in the US the trevi pm is $1425. it is a really nice damier bag. i think the shape is very classy. i'm really liking the 2 carrying options too. i like how i have that on the neo cabby.

the trevi is a permanent piece so you have some time to think it over. i'm planning on getting this later on too :smile:

i really love the pm, i didn't want to put it down when i was trying it on at the store yesterday. but knowing it's a permanent piece, i'm in no rush to get it, but it's definitely on my list as well.

Is it true love, hon? Cause if it is, go ahead & buy the bag. I saw it at my boutique when I picked up my bag today. It was sooo gorgeous:drool::heart::heart::drool:! I love the gold, the interior and the feet (have always wanted an LV with feet). I'm thinking of going back to the boutique myself to get one...it would be a great first piece of damier for me since I don't own any. Anyway, it won't get any cheaper so if you have the funds, just indulge yourself.

sorry spelling mistake, i mean the Mono Trivoli not Trevili.

yes i do have the fund but i just couldnt bring myself to spend that much on a canvas bag. but its huge and has all the 'I want' factors.

i'm sure this bag will not go away unless i have my hands on one. too pretty just too pretty.

^^ thanks so much for inviting me 'Socialite' i really want to meet up with the ladies in the UK but i live in East Anglia. a little bit too far to travel for me.

^^ thanks so much for inviting me 'Socialite' i really want to meet up with the ladies in the UK but i live in East Anglia. a little bit too far to travel for me.

aww thats a shame, well if you change your mind and decide you want to travel lightyears to get to us LOL you know where we are :P :flowers: