coin purses, what color are out right now?

kcd1695

O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Does anyone know what colors the coin purse is available in right now? I know stores choose what they're carry, but I'm not sure if certain styles are made in only certain colors.

Thanks!

To answer my own question a bit-I saw a bright red coin purse-not sure the exact shade- at Barney's. They also had black.

I did see the small zip wallet in violet, but they did not have the coin purse.

Sorry KCD didn't mean to erm what's the word, invade on your thread :sad: *hugs*

Oh invade away!

I went to Barney's last night and saw for myself at least some of the colors that were out. Since other folks were taking interest in the thread, I figured I'd post what I had found. :smile: That's all I meant by "to answer my own question." But if you find out where to get the Violet, let me know. Now I want it, too!

Oh invade away!

I went to Barney's last night and saw for myself at least some of the colors that were out. Since other folks were taking interest in the thread, I figured I'd post what I had found. :smile: That's all I meant by "to answer my own question." But if you find out where to get the Violet, let me know. Now I want it, too!

Hehe, I will! :smile: xx