MU or Coin?

Makeup or Coin, which do you prefer?

• Makeup

• Coin

Results are only viewable after voting.

kcd1695

O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
All right ladies, It's been about 6 months since my last (and only!) B-bag.

Now I'm debating between getting a Makeup and a Coin. I'd appreciate your input on the pros and cons of each... I've done a lot of forum searching lately and have seen lots of lovely picks of what you ladies keep inside these little b-bags.

I basically want something that's cute and will aid me in switching bags/finding things in larger bags. And something I could just "grab and go" if I don't want the hassel of carrying a bag. It seems like the coin is a bit too small and the makeup is a bit, too big.

Thanks!

AwWw.. I was going through the same dilemma earlier this week. I ended up getting both. :shame:. BUT, the MU can be used as a clutch for weddings, parties, larger MU case for traveling, etc. The coin, is small enough to be used as a makeup case if you only carry the essentials, or can be used for business cards, pills, safety pins, bobby clips, etc. My vote is for both.... :graucho: that probably wasn't the answer you were looking for.. but hey.. what the hic~! :wlae:

The coin is great for smaller bags, but the make up is truly a more
versitile piece. If you really want something to grab and go, I think you'll be disappointed in the coin.

I am going through this exact dilemma myself. I want to just give in and buy both because I'm sure I can find functions for both of them! However, for the reasons you've stated above, it sounds like the MU would be a better choice for you. HTH!