Help me find this Carly?

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Hello! I know you guys are the experts....and I just realized that the Carly is my dream Coach bag....I love my duffle, but I'm not sure if it's big enough....so I was wondering if you could tell me where I could find this bag....they don't have the Carly's with the different colored leather trim on the Coach site, so I was wondering if anyone could help me find one.

Thanks!:heart:

Attachments

• PursePage-Coach-Carly-350.jpg
    PursePage-Coach-Carly-350.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 135
The Carly with Chambray blue trim is beautiful, but also quite rare. Have you tried calling JAX to see if they have any in stock and/or asking them to search the retail store inventory? I'd start there first and then start watching for one on eBay.

Here's one on eBay right now with a Best Offer option. I think you'd need to ask for more photos to confirm the authenticity, though:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-COACH-CARLY...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

^^^Yeah, you're right, because that price seems too low to be for a rare Carly...

Thanks everyone for your info! I guess I'll have to wait a bit. But my little 16yr old cousin has the blue trimmed carly--brat! LOL. I'll try to ask her where she got hers.

she is probably confident that the price will go and i am too. people start prices low to avoid paying high listing fees. if i am confidant in something i am selling, i will also start it at $.99. it looks good though, what color are you looking for??

I almost always start my auctions at $0.99 -- especially on the stuff that's high in demand because I know it will get bid up. If you like the medium Carly (the first auction link I posted) you should ask for more photos because it looks good based on that one photo. They both look good!

she is probably confident that the price will go and i am too. people start prices low to avoid paying high listing fees. if i am confidant in something i am selling, i will also start it at $.99. it looks good though, what color are you looking for??

yeah, you are right, I bid 20.00, but it will probably be up to 250.00 by the end of the day if it is authentic. it still has 6 days to go.

I'm looking for the blue trimmed, but I think the red is also gorgeous.

Thanks again for the help everyone

JAX does have some I was going to order one last month. They are beautiful and if I ever get another bag this one would definately be it!! I was just dissapointed that there was not any matching wallets. So I went with the Denim Tote.