Question for Medium Flap Owners

sorry, i'm being lazy.....here is a copy from my own thred....!!!!!
attachment.php

i have auth card and booklet thingie....cuz this bag just came to me yesterday!!! lol i keep my camera in my LV cig case....i never leave the house without it~~~!
and i have to have 2 sets of car keys (one for my car and DH's)
attachment.php

but if i take daiper and wipes out, i can put my original kitty mirror in there....
attachment.php

this way, i can even change my wallet to longer one....diaper takes a lot of room.....my poor new flap, taking abuse already --- i stuff my bags to max!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

wow it fits ALOT!!!!! okay medium it is...jumbo was too big for me when i tried it on!!! OMG i think i told u many times already.but i LOVE LOVE LOVE ur pink flap =]

LOL :greengrin: Sophia, I tried this last Sat. my first out with my DS 225 reissue & of course my 2-yr old son. I love the double flaps = more pockets :tup:

DSC00806.JPG

awww, thank you ladies for your sweet comment!!!

wow it fits ALOT!!!!! okay medium it is...jumbo was too big for me when i tried it on!!! OMG i think i told u many times already.but i LOVE LOVE LOVE ur pink flap =]
hehehe.....thank you for LOVE LOVE LOVE-ing my pink flap!!!!:cutesy::heart:

Sophia, that medium flap is TDF, plain and simple. I'm not even a pink person, but that pink is just so "juicy" and sweet! Gorgeous!
awww, thank you~~!!!! it sure is Juicy color and i LOVE it!!!!
attachment.php

aaaaaaaaa~ i love this color~!!! i posted again~sowwy~~:cutesy::ninja:

LOL :greengrin: Sophia, I tried this last Sat. my first out with my DS 225 reissue & of course my 2-yr old son. I love the double flaps = more pockets :tup:

View attachment 246144
your bag is TDF!!!!! soooooooooo yummi~ i was checking out your thred and was so jealous!!!! yeahhhhh meeee toooo, i LOVE the double flaps - not that i'm using those pockets yet.....but this is the reason why i was attracted to med/large flap!!!! congrats on your 225 reissue!!!

The medium flap is a little bit small for me.;)
AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW PINK!!!!! i LOOOOOOVE your bag! this is the one i wanted originally.....until i got totallay distracted with beauty of dark pink!!! thank you for sharing!