Our new creepy pet, lol...

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
For the last 10 days or so, each night this (not-so) little guy has been weaving itself a web that extends from our roof to the neighbor's side bushes. And by morning, it's gone. At first, I thought he was really yucky...but hey after 10 days, we kinda have grown fond of him and go out to see him each night. You have to respect his dedication. LMBO!!!

Attachments

• 815 013 467x350.jpg
    815 013 467x350.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 180
  • 815 012 467x350.jpg
    815 012 467x350.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 102
Yeah but he's eating bugs so good for him!!!

I am not a fan of spiders but they eat bugs that I find much more distasteful! haha

So true...reminds me of what my DH said last night. I said, "Hey, at least he's keeping the bugs at bay." And he said, "Bugs????...that things looks like he's eating small cats!" lolol

For the last 10 days or so, each night this (not-so) little guy has been weaving itself a web that extends from our roof to the neighbor's side bushes. And by morning, it's gone. At first, I thought he was really yucky...but hey after 10 days, we kinda have grown fond of him and go out to see him each night. You have to respect his dedication. LMBO!!!

We had a huge spider like that last summer. We even named her Charlotte ;)

I don't like spiders but, like you, I thought it was pretty cool!

Good for you for sharing your home with him....I kinda like spiders...as long as they arent crawling on me! I think they are good luck, and it's certainly bad luck to kill them. If I find one in the house, I gently scoop it up with a piece of paper and take it outside into the bushes.