Transporto Denaro on eBay!

Does anybody else think it's weird that the placement is exactly the same on both sides? I don't think I'd like that. Even if the placement on the second side wasn't great, I'd want it to be different from the other side.

Tokidoki is burning a huge hole in my wallet..lol. I still need something in Citta Rosa, am lusting for a Black Camo Ciao, want something in Tutti (even though I never did until I saw it and thought it was cute), and now Transporto (which I didnt even like, and now when I saw it on the denaro, it's a really cute print)... But I am on a ban and even if I wasnt, I am broke..lol... But I will find a way to feed my tokidoki addiction..haha
This is the second to last print right?

lol i saw that.. it looked pretty cute though i'd probably prefer a different mix of characters..

haha i know what you mean Danelys!! i just got a CR gioco and paradiso denaro in the mail today.. but my collection is so far from complete T.T i hope that the last thing i will get of these upcoming prints is the vacanze gioco i have on pre-order..

Does anybody else think it's weird that the placement is exactly the same on both sides? I don't think I'd like that. Even if the placement on the second side wasn't great, I'd want it to be different from the other side.

I don't think it's weird. I see a lot of Denaros with almost the same print on the front and back. Like this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320151469384&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

But I don't personally like a bag or denaro with roughly the same front & back. I want more character bang for my Toki buck.

But I don't personally like a bag or denaro with roughly the same front & back. I want more character bang for my Toki buck.

lol yea i think i get the whole l'amore print on my bambino cause one side has one half of the characters and the other has the other half :P i like my paradiso zucca though because the pink girl is my favorite part and she's close to the middle on both.