Chloe boots?????

ali w

Meditating.....
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
http://www.bluefly.com/pages/produc...ID&Ntk=all&Ntt=chloe&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial
They are so cute and I think they would match my whiskey edith in the winter:drool:. However, I don't see an openning to put them on:confused1: So I'm thinking they may be pull on's, which I am not to crazy about. Every pull on boot I ever had was difficult to get on and off:sweatdrop:!
So my question to all who have this boot, is it a pull on and if so is it a struggle to get them on and off? Oh yeah, do they run big or tts?
TIA:smile:.....

How much are they?
Yoox also has them for $800!

They'd be perfect with the whiskey edith...I was eyeing them too but don't wanna pay $800!

They're only $590@ bluefly plus the extra 15-20% off code:nuts:!
They only have a size 10 and I wear a 9 but I thought they might run small.

Thanks Susieserb, you saved me from falling in love with something I would have had to send back!!!!
Those are some gorgeous boots, I must find some in my size!!! But now that I've seen that price I don't want to pay more than that... Whats a girl to do!

Thanks Susieserb, you saved me from falling in love with something I would have had to send back!!!!
Those are some gorgeous boots, I must find some in my size!!! But now that I've seen that price I don't want to pay more than that... Whats a girl to do!

I PMed you okay. Let me know.