Ring, earrings, or necklace? Which do you prefer to collect?

LVgal1972

Jul 31, 2007
I love rings, mostly the chunky ones and I love collecting a lot of them especially with colored gemstones. I have around 8 of them and still want more. For earrings, maybe 2-3 pairs is enough. One for casual wear, semi formal and formal. Diamond studs, dangling gemstones and a set of south sea pearls. For a necklace, 2 the most. A diamond stud solitaire and a cross pendant. What do you guys prefer to collect?

I make jewelry, so I have tons of earrings, necklaces and bracelets, and I just started making rings, too, but I do a lot with my hands, so I don't wear them as much as the others. I guess earrings is at the top of the list, because I have the most of them:lol:
Here are a few of my new rings:
GreenTourmalineRing.jpg

PippiWireRingsScaled2.jpg

Cheers!
Pippi

I love rings, mostly the chunky ones and I love collecting a lot of them especially with colored gemstones. I have around 8 of them and still want more. For earrings, maybe 2-3 pairs is enough. One for casual wear, semi formal and formal. Diamond studs, dangling gemstones and a set of south sea pearls. For a necklace, 2 the most. A diamond stud solitaire and a cross pendant. What do you guys prefer to collect?
have any pictures of your rings...would love to see them.

I actually like bracelets more than anything else. They make me feel so feminine. But from your list, I would choose earrings. I never feel I'm completely dressed without a good earring on. Funny, I own more necklaces/pendants than anything else!

Earrings! I've got tons and always have but I'm trying to scale back and invest in truly elegant pieces. I love bracelets but they are hard when you're on a computer all day...

From your list I would says rings. I just love looking down on my hands and seeing something pretty :smile:

Thus I also love bracelets (and watches). I must have at least one bracelet, one watch and two rings on! LOL

Diana

Its rings for me....I love lookig at them and with earrings or necklaces I need a mirror so Im more drawn to rings...lol....

But I also love to match things so I usually try to do a set so its pretty close in numbers of each group.

Rings and Bracelets! I hardly own any necklaces, and although I own quite a lot of earrings they're all just costume jewelery. The real money goes on the rings and bracelets because I can look at them all day without the use of a mirror.

Necklaces. For me, it's a lot easier to find (from what I already have) the perfect earrings to go with the necklace than to find the perfect necklace for the outfit I want to wear!