Ring, earrings, or necklace? Which do you prefer to collect?

It's a toss-up for me. I tend to alternate between purchasing earrings and necklaces. The only thing I guess I can add is that I prefer gemstones and only buy pieces that feature them as opposed to purely ornamental silver or gold pieces without a stone.

i go through fazes (just like w bags!) i used to love rings, but my e-ring, diamond band and chunky gold band (to wear wout the diamonds!) is enough rings. i have a bit of an addiction to dangly earings, but m now getting into bracelets. i got away from neclaces when my boobs speouted to double d...neclaces just dont work for me now.

Earrings! But I can only wear at least silver earrings, and preferably 14k so there goes all the cute little pieces that are made of other metals...
Getting into bracelets recently though. They can easily add on to the style of the outfit, be it cute, elegant, or cool.

The most I collect:
1st. E-rings, have a dozen dozen of them. Must wear, can't go out without it.
2nd. Necklace ( depend of moody )
3rd. Bracelet ( have many, but seldom to wear them )
4th. Rings ( have many, just for special occasion )

i love rings and bracelets ....
i don't wear earings anymore...they are not visible from underneath my long hair anyway -_-"
necklaces are not my thing also...i only have a few favourite pieces
i just like my jewelry else where but near to my face i guess haha :smile:
rings and bracelets are the best, they are small and full of details which make them so interesting...^_^