HermesKISSbelt2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 95
  • HermesKISSbeltr.jpg
    HermesKISSbeltr.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 72
  • HermesKellyCaleche.jpg
    HermesKellyCaleche.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 82
I thought you were gonna wait on someone to buy Caleche for you! LoL right on, it probably smells wonderful on you.

And what a fabulous haul! Everything looks so nice so far, you must be on cloud orange!!

Wow wow wow, wait... are those adorable heels patent leather? OMG I am SO loving patent leather lately!!! And those are TDF!!

[vogue];3713952 said:
Congrats on your purchases... Do you think guys can wear the kiss belt?

Thanks vogue! It is hard to say about the belt - have you ever worn a braided belt? If so you can braid this one.
Maybe you can go into H and give it a try.

I thought you were gonna wait on someone to buy Caleche for you! LoL right on, it probably smells wonderful on you.

And what a fabulous haul! Everything looks so nice so far, you must be on cloud orange!!

Thanks Angel!!

With no DH to worry about you know I NEVER wait to buy anything. If I want it I buy it NOW:nuts: Penny very bad girl LOL

Yes, orange clouds what a glorious thought:heart:

A *BIG* Thank you to Angelfish:heart:
She sent me a sample of the Kelly Caleche and a lovely card. Thus the pic of the Kelly Caleche appears in this thread.
Thanks again Angel - you are a doll:tender:

Black Patent Leather Pumps w/ Hermes Logo :yahoo:

KISS Belt - like the one MrsS posted except mine has different hardware

Kelly Caleche Perfume

Lovelovelove your new yummie goodies

I received the Kiss belt as well too 2 days ago and the same modern letter, apparently there are 2 versions. I'm still not sure if I should keep it and exchange it... if they have it.. I can't of like this one too but also the either... maybe both...

[vogue];3713952 said:
Congrats on your purchases... Do you think guys can wear the kiss belt?

I think you can.. you could try it out in the shop?

penny did you find a good way to use it as a necklace? I think I would need a shorter cord?