Pics of my new Rolex midsize!

LVgal1972

Jul 31, 2007
Here's the new addition to my rolex collection. I love everything about it. :yahoo:The size is so perfect!

Attachments

• rolex midsize1.JPG
    rolex midsize1.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 493
  • rolex midsize3.JPG
    rolex midsize3.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 774
  • rolex midsize bracelet.JPG
    rolex midsize bracelet.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 438
  • rolex midsize4.JPG
    rolex midsize4.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 448
LV gal,

That is a hot watch! My wife wears one very similar for everyday! Rolex is a perfect watch here in Florida because of how much we are around the water! Wear it in good health!

Sean

Its awesome! Wear it in good health!

I wanna get one too! I went down and was deciding between the datejust and the new air king. I also went to check out the chanel J12. Still deciding for me.

Its awesome! Wear it in good health!

I wanna get one too! I went down and was deciding between the datejust and the new air king. I also went to check out the chanel J12. Still deciding for me.

Post pics as soon as you get one! I suggest the datejust though. I was debating between the datejust and airking but the SA and 3 other customers at the store suggested the datejust. They said it makes a rolex more distinct. The J12 is to die for:drool: Sigh. Cant wait for next year to come til DH gets me one too. If money wasnt an issue, I would have gotten the J12 but DH prefers the midsize for now. He's always been a rolex believer when it comes to quality and prestige.