Latest info on 2008 agenda refills

Melocoton

Sweet
O.G.
Nov 24, 2005
I spoke with two SAs recently in regard to the release of the 2008 LV agenda refills. They're now coming in early September. (Last time I checked, in June, they told me late August.)

BTW, in case you are not interested in spending a lot on agenda refills but want something cute... I've been using the calendar inserts from Sanrio calendars for the last two years. I don't feel like paying to fill both of my LV agendas with LV refills so I'll only buy them for my small Indigo agenda. So yesterday, I bought a (Sanrio) Chococat agenda so I could use the calendar refills for my Medium Damier agenda! What a deal @ $20. Yahoo.

I always use LV agenda refill, it's not really that expensive (lol, read the post on the psychology ofthe 14000 handbag and you'll understand) and I like the old ads, the layout and the design a lot. =)

ya sept is usually the time they come out for me too.. my SA usually calls mid sept and asks if i wanna get one shipped to me or if i wanna pick one up.. so i should be getting a call soon now huh? haha. it's fairly inexpensive for LV imo.

I spoke with two SAs recently in regard to the release of the 2008 LV agenda refills. They're now coming in early September. (Last time I checked, in June, they told me late August.)

BTW, in case you are not interested in spending a lot on agenda refills but want something cute... I've been using the calendar inserts from Sanrio calendars for the last two years. I don't feel like paying to fill both of my LV agendas with LV refills so I'll only buy them for my small Indigo agenda. So yesterday, I bought a (Sanrio) Chococat agenda so I could use the calendar refills for my Medium Damier agenda! What a deal @ $20. Yahoo.

^^^^^

Thanks for the info...
where do you get the Sanrio refills? At the local Sanrio boutique? I think some of the filofax ones work, I know some peeps here use those too.

Hi.
I always get the LV ones, but Filofax refills work for the Medium and Small Agendas. Just pay attention to the size of the Filofax refill, b/c they offer more sizes than just small medium and large. Filofax "Personal" fits LV Medium and another size they have fits LV Small. www.filofax.com
Also, some Filfofax refills come in a creme color which looks good with Damier and Monogram and Grizzli Epi.

^^ "Personal" fits Medium?? Awesome!! I love LV inserts and wouldn't mind the high prices for them, but they only have 1 week/2 pages refills and I need something more like 1 day/page. :sad:

^^ "Personal" fits Medium?? Awesome!! I love LV inserts and wouldn't mind the high prices for them, but they only have 1 week/2 pages refills and I need something more like 1 day/page. :sad:

I think they do have the one page/day refills. I went with the two pages/1 week refills, but I think she asked which I wanted and if you check lv's website, they list the one page per day refill.

ETA: I just realized you were talking about the medium agenda; I have the small and it's available, but maybe not for the medium, so I might be wrong! :smile:

I think they do have the one page/day refills. I went with the two pages/1 week refills, but I think she asked which I wanted and if you check lv's website, they list the one page per day refill.

ETA: I just realized you were talking about the medium agenda; I have the small and it's available, but maybe not for the medium, so I might be wrong! :smile:

Nope, no one page/day refills for medium. My SA confirmed this.