Coach Duffle (luggage)

arm9047

Rhymes with Banana
Aug 8, 2007
Did Coach ever make a signature duffle luggage bag? They have one listed in the men's section of their website, but it looks more like a gym bag than a travel bag. (I'm looking for something comprable to the LV Keepalls).

My friend had something similar to what I'm describing, but I'm starting to wonder if it was fake...although that's pretty ballsy to fake a huge duffle bag...

Im driving past the outlet mall tomorrow, I might just stop by and check what they have...fingers crossed! Anyone come across the "normal" sig size? I'm not the biggest fan of the minis

^^took the words right out of my mouth...:yes:

i've seen a khaki one and a black sig one as well. they are frequently in stock...also check eBay...i've seen a few on there from reputable sellers.

black sig?? That's the one I want! I sold the khaki one I had to someone who would appreciate it a lot more than I did. I have a black mini signature weekender and would LOVE to have a matching cabin bag. We didn't get the black sig ones at my outlet, just the solid black.

I own the black leather cabin bag and I love it. I was just saying to my DH how come I can get this big leather bag for 598 but the new purses will cost me over 700. I think my cabin bag has so much more leather. I love mine and it's a great addition whether it's leather or sign.