My new Coach bag!! *PICS*

margaritaxmix

Apr 5, 2007
Well, I'm fairly *new* to collecting...I just recently got into actually hoarding designer bags into my closet...:P

I went to the outlet this past weekend and got my 2nd and 3rd Coach pieces!!! :yahoo: I got a small leather Soho flap and a card case that I will use as an ID holder/wallet.

I'm 15...do you think the Soho flap looks a bit "old" for my age? I thought it was at first, but now I'm growing to like it...

Oh and I also see what you all mean now: as soon as something gets crossed off my wishlist, something else gets added on...:rolleyes:

So here are the pics: [click to enlarge]
P1040017.JPGP1040013.JPG

Wristlet that I already had and my Coach collection: [well, my Coach collection = my entire bag collection...:Push:]
P1040019.JPGP1040023.JPG

Wow margaritamix you are so mature for 15! Congrats on your latest purchases, I think everything is beautiful. I am not going to let my DD see your posts. She has only one Coach purse (I'm a mean momma!) but I let her borrow my others whenever she needs to. I can't imagine purchasing bags for both of us separately...yikes! She can buy her own once she gets a job:wlae: which hopefully will be soon!

I didn't get my first designer bag until 18, you're well ahead of the game. And as others were saying it is not old at all, its a classic style and color.

Wow margaritamix you are so mature for 15! Congrats on your latest purchases, I think everything is beautiful. I am not going to let my DD see your posts. She has only one Coach purse (I'm a mean momma!) but I let her borrow my others whenever she needs to. I can't imagine purchasing bags for both of us separately...yikes! She can buy her own once she gets a job:wlae: which hopefully will be soon!

Aww, thanks. :smile: I only had one Coach wristlet my mom got me for homecoming from 2 years ago, and it's too small for everyday use now, so I talked my parents into driving me to a Coach outlet so I can get "updated"

Well, I buy my own bags...I used some of my bank savings to purchase those two things... my mom offered to buy them as WAY early Xmas gifts, but I decided I want something else for Xmas...:graucho: LOL Between allowance and holiday/bday money, somehow I have enough to afford designer bags...but I AM getting my first job soon so hopefully that will help my collection to expand even more :yahoo:

I'm truly a bag ADDICT...and so young too..:roflmfao:

Sorry for the rant..:P