Rumer Willis On The Set Of House Bunny

Shes not very cute, but with some make-up and a good stylist...She would look great. Not all actresses, actually not many at all are even remotely good looking without all that make-up!
I bet she is a great actress..

She looks cute. Yeah she isn't beautiful but there is no need for people to call her ugly. Plus she hasn't got make-up on. There are many actresses that aren't particularly great looking but have had brilliant careers e.g. Renee Zellweger, Barbara Streisand. I say, if she wants to be an actress she should go for it.

She looks cute. Yeah she isn't beautiful but there is no need for people to call her ugly. Plus she hasn't got make-up on. There are many actresses that aren't particularly great looking but have had brilliant careers e.g. Renee Zellweger, Barbara Streisand. I say, if she wants to be an actress she should go for it.

I dont think anyone is calling her ugly, its more like unattractive Thats all.

I feel really sorry for her. She gets such a rough time in the gossip sites, just because she's not Hollywood gorgeous. It's not right for someone so young to cop such a hammering about their looks.