Rumer Willis On The Set Of House Bunny

Does anyone remember how Demi looked in St. Elmo's Fire? I think her daughter looks just fine.
StElmo%27sFire.jpg

I would love to see the pics of those saying she doesn't look good.

I don't think she is beautiful, but she isn't ugly.

lol I dont think you understand... If you read the post people are saying she unattractive, not ugly and disgusting. I dont think people need to prove how good they look. I dont think they need other peoples opinions, it matters what they think about themselves.

i don't think anyone's being overly harsh - it's completely reasonable not to find everyone on the face of the earth to be beautiful. i don't think she's attractive at all. i don't look down on her for it, and i'm also not going to try and convince myself to think she's cute when that's not my natural reaction to her, because there's nothing wrong with not thinking someone is attractive.

i don't think anyone's being overly harsh - it's completely reasonable not to find everyone on the face of the earth to be beautiful. i don't think she's attractive at all. i don't look down on her for it, and i'm also not going to try and convince myself to think she's cute when that's not my natural reaction to her, because there's nothing wrong with not thinking someone is attractive.

ITA!! Thank you Amanda:smile:

I think in time, when she grows into her features, she is going to be quite stunning. I also think that many of the most successful actresses have been unconventional beauties. Meryl Streep comes to mind-- she has a prominent nose and jawline.