how can i get a sophie?

marchgirl83

LV warms the cockles
Jan 28, 2007
I reallly want a sophie after seeing it on others, i think it's the perfect night bag! Anyway I'm not very knowledgable on LV shopping...can I just have them send it to me from Hawaii? How can I get one? Thanks!

the only way you can get a mono sophie is through resale (ebay etc.). if you're talking about the damier sophie, you need to have purchase history with any of the hawaii boutiques (purchased something in person).

I think your best bet is to try ebay. Only buy from a seller that is reputable. You can have the TPF girls and guys help with authentication! Good Luck, it is a great bag!

the only way you can get a mono sophie is through resale (ebay etc.). if you're talking about the damier sophie, you need to have purchase history with any of the hawaii boutiques (purchased something in person).

^^^ Yup! :yes:

Your only hope would be through eBay BUT be very careful as who you buy it from.

I would suggest that you list the link of the auction in the --- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton --- thread and let the fellow LV tPFers authenticate it for you before you make a purchase.

Good Luck!