Who owns Siwy Jeans?? Come in here please!

cordeeelia

Aug 30, 2006
Im thinking of buying a pair of Siwy jeans very soon, and I just wanted to make sure I will be buying the correct size. Do they run pretty true to size or what? Im a size 26 in J brand but it is a teeny bit loose for me, so I'm not sure if I shld go for 25 in Siwy or stick to 26. Advice anyone?

I just got my Penny capris from Revolve a couple days ago (under $40 and i love them, yay!), and also have the Hannah crops, and I had to go with a 28 in both. I'm pretty much a straight 27 in every other brand (citizens, hudson,diesel), sometime 26 (j brand,serfontaine, lots of the darker tr washes).

In my experience, the Siwy denim is really heavy and stiff - which is cool looking, but also unforgiving in fit. If it's skinnies, I'd recommend sizing up!

I just got my Penny capris from Revolve a couple days ago (under $40 and i love them, yay!), and also have the Hannah crops, and I had to go with a 28 in both. I'm pretty much a straight 27 in every other brand (citizens, hudson,diesel), sometime 26 (j brand,serfontaine, lots of the darker tr washes).

In my experience, the Siwy denim is really heavy and stiff - which is cool looking, but also unforgiving in fit. If it's skinnies, I'd recommend sizing up!

I just bought a Siwy hannah crop from Shopbop.com, in Size 27, but I usually wear 26 in J Brand.

I wonder if it will be okay since you went 2 sizes up for Siwy.

I think you will be able to make them work, especially if you are hips/ thighs are on the slim side. I could get the 27s buttoned up, I just wasn't sure they would end up stretching enough that, when I saw them hanging in my closet, I wouldn't fear putting them on!

I think you will be able to make them work, especially if you are hips/ thighs are on the slim side. I could get the 27s buttoned up, I just wasn't sure they would end up stretching enough that, when I saw them hanging in my closet, I wouldn't fear putting them on!

well, my size 26 J Brand jeans gapes a lil at the back, and i get the feeling its 1/2 a size bigger than what i want, so hopefully the 27 siwy will fit me well!

Anyway i will keep this thread updated once i recieve the jeans in a week! :smile:

Meanwhile I hope more Siwy wearers give some kind of review or comment on their own Siwy jeans so that it will inform others before they buy their siwies!

they run small on the skinnies. I normally wear 24 & 25 is tight on me.. but the croth area is kind of falling down a bit.. it's not the most comfortable jeans... but they look great on

Yay for this thread:tup:. I been planning to get a pair of Siwy jeans for a long time now from a US online site,just not sure how is the sizing like, the range of Siwy jeans available in Australia is pretty limited:sad:.

i just got my hannah slim crops from shopbop. i got em one size larger than my usual size as reccomended by some of you above, but they were too big for me. :sad: It looks like a straight-leg jean on me. I'll have to buy another pair next time since im too lazy to return and exchange it. too much hassle. :sad:

Just received my pair from Revolve yesterday. I couldn't get them past my thighs either. I know that if I ordered the next size up, they would gape at the back. The hip sizing is TTS, but they are designed for skinny,skinny, skiiny legs.