My new Escapade *PICS*

Fashion Freak

Mar 17, 2007
Here it is! SGH Escapade in steel. The # is:
2007 3 182075 D941N 557. The price is $2195.

It measures 19"W X 15.5"H X 8.5"D(at bottom,3"at top).

I took the pics last night with the flash on, modelling pics coming soon!

Thank you!:smile:

Attachments

• IMG_5924.jpg
    IMG_5924.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 1,568
  • IMG_5922.jpg
    IMG_5922.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_5925.jpg
    IMG_5925.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 747
Hehe, see! You use handsome, but not pretty, that's what I'm worried about, it does look a little bit "manly", so I'm still thinking if I should keep it or return it,thank you anyway!:smile:

But you don't know whether I prefer 'pretty' to 'handsome' do you?

I might just happen to be a person who thinks that calling something 'pretty' is rather like saying it is 'nice' - damning it with faint praise so as to speak.

I am happy to add 'cool' and 'glamorous!!' for this bag. I might even add 'fantastic!!!' but want to see you holding / wearing it.

Please submit more evidence.

PS - If you aspire to be like the powerful and glamorous John Galliano woman at the bottom of your posting, I think that this may well be the bag for you!?! I think that she was actually the reason for me saying 'handsome' as I immediately pictured you as her and with the bag.

Wow!! It's big but it's also beautiful. So it seems to be maybe an inch less wide and a couple of inches taller than a WE. Both this and the new RTT are large bags that have a more purse-like than briefcase like look. I can't wait to see the modeling pics. How many cute doggies can it hold????

attachment.php

Wow - that is very chic!!! Can't wait to see it on you too! Congrats!!!

But you don't know whether I prefer 'pretty' to 'handsome' do you?

I might just happen to be a person who thinks that calling something 'pretty' is rather like saying it is 'nice' - damning it with faint praise so as to speak.

I am happy to add 'cool' and 'glamorous!!' for this bag. I might even add 'fantastic!!!' but want to see you holding / wearing it.

Please submit more evidence.

PS - If you aspire to be like the powerful and glamorous John Galliano woman at the bottom of your posting, I think that this may well be the bag for you!?! I think that she was actually the reason for me saying 'handsome' as I immediately pictured you as her and with the bag.

aha you are so quick!:nuts: I understand what you mean so I erased it but didn't know you would come back so soon,lol. Thank you though, actually I can be handsome sometimes really, hehe. I love John Galliano's design!;) Thank you again for your honest compliments!!